Our World Tour


View Our World Tour in a larger map

Saturday 9 May 2009

Sat 9th May - Bye Bye Apples


So, it’s finally here. Our last day of apple packing….FOREVER!! I was in paparazzi mood, taking pictures of everything including having breakfast for the last time at 6.30am! It felt really weird at work and I think I’m going to actually miss it!! Crazy, I know but it’s all the great people we’ve met here. I asked Jackie – big boss lady – as a joke, if I could have a shot on a forklift and thought she had forgotten all about it. But at the end of the shift, when we were all gathered for some group photos, she goes ‘Hayley, you had a shot on the forklift yet?’ and I was like ‘er….no!’ and she says ‘well, come on then!’ so away I went with her and jumped in and DROVE A FORKLIFT!!! Haha, in your faces BOYS!! I think I missed a tower of boxes by a few millimetres…..but so much fun – Jackie is a legend!


Lyndon dropped us off safely – thank god for that – and even said ‘no hard feelings and all the best with the travelling’ – ARGH IDIOT!!!!! Anyway, that is over and I never want to see him again! We had Aussie Cath come by the hostel for some drinkies and then we went to the pub to meet Secret Sue and Brucey Bonus – awww so glad they came out! But, as ever, the pub closed after 11pm –Dave went to Villa Rose, but I went back and phoned mum and then hit the sack!

No comments: