Our World Tour


View Our World Tour in a larger map

Friday 8 May 2009

Fri 8th May - We've found Jesus


Well, today was an exciting day! Firstly, we changed to an uber posh type of apple – “Tentation” apples. I mean, these apples had to be treated with kit gloves. The machines were slowed right down so we could literally place the apples into the boxes. If you looked at these bad boys, they bruised!!


However, the novelty soon wore off and the day went by oh so slowly until…………….
I FOUND JESUS ON AN APPLE!!!!!!!!! OH YES I DID!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t believe it. I was just looking at this one apple, wondering if there was too much russet on it and I saw it! Everyone agrees that it’s a good un! Bring on EBAY – I’m going to sell it to some stupid American! Finished work on such a high, I even showed it to grumpy moped lady who laughed! She actually did!

No comments: